NatureHood Regional Partners
Learn about your local NatureHood group!
Discover the birds and wildlife that are in your NatureHood with our local partners!
- Greater Victoria, BC – Explore Vancouver Island’s Migratory Bird Sanctuaries with the Friends of Shoal Harbour. Click here to learn more.
- Delta, BC – Explore the George C Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary in Delta, BC with the BC Waterfowl Society. Click here to learn more.
- Vancouver, BC – Join a Family Nature Club and explore nearby nature with Nature Kids BC! Click here to learn more.
- South Okanagan Valley, BC – Explore one of Canada’s most endangered ecosystems with the Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Alliance. Click here to learn more.
- Calgary and Edmonton – Discover the urban wildlife in Edmonton and Calgary, including the Inglewood Migratory Bird Sanctuary, along Calgary’s Bow River, with Nature Alberta. Click here to learn more.
- Regina – Join Nature Saskatchewan at one of their public events and learn more about nature in and around Regina. Click here to learn more.
- Long Point Biosphere Reserve – Discover the Big Creek and Long Point National Wildlife Areas in Southern Ontario with the Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation. Click here to learn more.
- Midland – Discover the Wye Marsh National Wildlife Area near Midland, ON with the Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre. Click here to learn more.
- Prince Edward County – Explore the Prince Edward Point National Wildlife Area and learn more about bird migration through the Prince Edward Point Bird Observatory. Click here to learn more.
- Montreal – Explore Montreal’s NatureHood with the EarthValues Institute! Click here to learn more.
- Quebec City – Explore the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area within the National Capital region of Quebec, with Nature Quebec. Click here to learn more.
- New Brunswick – Explore Shepody Bay and Cape Jourimain National Wildlife Areas, and the wildlife around Fredericton and Moncton with Nature NB. Click here to learn more.
- Nova Scotia – Explore the Chignecto National Wildlife Area near Amherst, NS, and the wildlife around Halifax, with the Young Naturalists Club of Nova Scotia. Click here to learn more.